A Sledge Hammer & Heavy Metal, Now That’s A Drinking Game
On December 6th 2011, Insomniac Games, released the Brutality Pack for Resistance 3. I love Resistance 3, the campaign was awesome but too short. The multiplayer is fun, but is definitely lacking in online players. When I saw this DLC I thought, “What A nice rip off of Horde Mode from Gears Of War, or Firefight from Halo ODST.” But for $3.99 I just couldn’t resist.
After installing the DLC and booting it up you will surely see this is a poor version of other Horde modes. Games like Gears Of War and Halo have both done this before and much better. The Brutality Pack pits you and a partner against waves of creatures from Resistance 3. While first playing with my friend we both looked at each other and said “What The Fuck Is This Crap?” and laughed. Then a couple of beers later we had an idea. An awful idea. We had a wonderful awful idea, Resistance 3 Brutality Pack Drinking Games. Continue Reading To Find Out More……..
If you take the seriousness out of the Brutality Pack, you’re left with a game designed to be played while intoxicated. And here are the
- PS3 with Resistance 3, and the Brutality Pack DLC (kind of a must)
- 2 controllers for offline play or 1 controller, internet and headset for online play
- Beer, hard liquor, marijuana, cocaine, horse tranquilizer (you choose the poison)
- A couple of hours of spare time to play and to sleep (A must)
- Line up your beer bottles on a table in front of you
- Line up shots of hard liquor on the table next to the beer
- Every kill of a creature earns you a sip of beer
- Every time you die earns you a shot of hard liquor
- The start of each round earns both of you a shot of liquor
- Spilling any alcohol earns you a shot of hard liquor
- Swearing earns you a shot of hard liquor
- Passing out earns you a shaved arm pit or shaved testicles (the winner’s choice)
With the heavy metal music blaring through the speakers, the thump of my sledge hammer crushing my opponents and the booze a flowing makes the Brutality Pack the hands down best drinking game to date for FPS fans. If you’re a loser and have no friends to physically come over to play, hit Exovedate up at “Shadow_Fire” or myself “X_KERNAL69ER_X” on PSN.