According to Eurogamer a product listing for Assassin’s Creed 3 was live, but then promptly taken down. Why was it taken down in a rush? Well it might of accidentally confirmed 2-4 player online co-op in Assassin’s Creed 3, a game which has just recently been announced (with little emphasis placed on multiplayer thus far)
Of course it could of easily been a mistake. The listing has gone back up on Xbox.com where the only mention of multiplayer is the expected (post Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood) 2-8 player online multiplayer.
If you’d like to see the original listing which mentions 2-4 player online co-op, then continue reading.
- Catch Up On Assassins Creed’s Story Before Revelations
- Assassins Creed Revelations Story Trailer
- Assassins Creed Revelations Multiplayer: YOU Are The Weapon
- Assassins Creed Revelations Hitting Next Week – Launch Trailer Kills It
- Assassins Creed 3 Confirmed: Takes Place During American Revolutionary War